Early Registration Fee by May 5th
Standard Registration Fee
|| 500 ＄
|| 380 ＄
|| 330 ＄
|| 550 ＄
|| 430 ＄
|| 350 ＄
* Gentle Reminder: The organizing committee will not ask delegates to provide credit card information for any purpose. The registration will be completed only via conference system. Please be alert.
* Each registration will allow for only one paper to be published and presented. Authors must pay an extra fee if they wish to publish and present more than one paper. One registration permits only the participation of one author in the conference.
* Papers over 10 pages, will be charged at 40USD per page.
- Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves,we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can.
- Except the conference hotel, you are free to reserve rooms nearby.
- We only accept Listeners' onsite registration, for onsite registration delegate, the invitation letter will not be issued before the conference.
- For full papers, If you register late(after the deadline), your paper may not be published on time.
- Onsite registration will be charged 50 USD more.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of cancellation, partial cancellation or modification the following fees apply:
|Cancellation up to 90 days prior to event date:
||30USD processing fee is required
|89-60 days prior to event date:
||30% processing fee is required
|59-30 days prior to event date:
||50% processing fee is required
|29-0 days prior to event date:
In the event of no-show, the author will, in all cases, be required to pay 100% of the value (including VAT).
The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Date and Place Statement:
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
- Credit Card (Master&Visa ONLY)
- Bank Transfer and Pay Pal. *
- Please take your delegate card when entering the conference and dining halls.
- For your property safety, please take good care of your valuables at any time during the conference venue and hotel area.
- The conference organizer is not responsible for the loss.